No street shoes allowed in practice area! Yoga and Barre classes are practiced barefoot, while our other fitness classes require you wear dedicated “gym only” tennis shoes. The studio opens 10 minutes prior to class start. The doors will be closed and locked at the scheduled class time, and late arrivals will not be allowed to enter the studio once class has begun. We request that cell phones be left in the car or on silent or airplane mode while in the studio. No cell phones are allowed in the practice space. No food permitted inside the practice space. You may bring drinks for personal consumption in a spill-proof container. Be respectful to fellow students and the space they have reserved for their practice. Please refrain from discussing politics in the studio, and do not judge or criticize other students in any way. We strive to offer a safe space for everyone to relax and grow in their practice.
The drop-in rate for regularly scheduled classes for 2020 is $15 per person, per class. Single class passes expire 30 days from the initial purchase date. We reserve the right to offer discounts and special rates for promotional purposes. Promotional class bundles expire 60 days from initial purchase. Groupons expire per the terms of the Groupon purchased. All class purchases and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. Exceptions may be granted to those facing unexpected personal emergencies or illness, and will be granted on a case by case basis.
- Membership rates expire at the end of each calendar year. At the end of any membership period students will receive an email with new membership options for the current period. We reserve the right to offer discounts and special rates for promotional purposes. We want the healing benefits of yoga to be available to all, and we understand budget constraints. If membership rates are a hinderance to your continued practice we can customize service based memberships in lieu of cash payment. If this is a concern for you please contact Laramie via email or by phone at (336) 690-7706.
- Unlimited Class Memberships for 2020 are $60 per month, and are auto-renewing. This membership includes all regularly scheduled classes at Integrative Yoga & Fitness. Memberships may be cancelled at anytime with 14 days written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integrative Yoga & Fitness and it’s instructors reserve the right to offer private sessions, workshops, and special events for an additional fee.
- All classes must be paid prior to participation. We cannot accept IOU’s.
- Schedule, classes, teachers are subject to change.
- Major credit cards, checks, and cash are accepted as payment at the studio.
- Discounts of any kind do not apply to gift certificates.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICIES
It is recommended that students pre-register for classes online to secure their space in class. We want all students to be comfortable and have sufficient practice space so we must limit the number of attendees based on the scope of the class. If you drop-in without pre-registering, and the class is full, only those students who pre-registered will have their spots secured. Additional spaces will be first come, first serve. If you pre-register for a class and are unable to attend, please cancel at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled class. If you fail to cancel your pre-registered class you will be charged the full Drop-In class fee of $15. This cancellation policy and the associated fees apply to members and guests. To cancel, please contact the studio by email at email@example.com. Studio credit may be given for cancellations, but credits must be used within 30 days from date of credit.
WORKSHOP MINIMUM REGISTRATION
We require a minimum of 3 registrants for a workshop or series class to be held. If this class gets cancelled due to low registrants, we will be in touch 24 hours in advance to let you know. This is not common, but a possibility you should keep in mind.
PRIVATE SINGLE & PRIVATE GROUP YOGA SESSIONS
Private sessions are available to all students for a fee of $65 per hour. Your session time and the teacher’s time is reserved for you. If a private session is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the session, the fee will be charged in full.
NO SOLICITATION POLICY
As a community yoga center, Integrative Yoga & Fitness is committed to providing a safe space for students to relax, restore, and build relationships with other individuals. We do our best to only offer services and items that we truly believe in, and that we ourselves use to improve our yoga practice. This community of students has a right to feel comfortable and at ease with other students, and to be respected in this space. We ask that students only come to our studio with the intention of practicing yoga and engaging with friends, and refrain from promoting products and services that have not been contracted by, AND given specific written permission from Laramie Reese of Integrative Yoga & Fitness. We like to support local businesses and entrepreneurs, and we are open to entertaining new offerings that compliment current services offered at Integrative Yoga & Fitness. We will also share our space during off hours for a fee. If you are interested in offering services, products, or utilizing our space, feel free to send an email with specific information about what you have to offer to Laramie at firstname.lastname@example.org